New images of the London 2012 Shooting venue – located in the grounds of Woolwich’s historic Royal Artillery Barracks (over 200 years old) – were today released by the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA).
The temporary venue in south-east London will host the Shooting and Paralympic Shooting competitions, in addition to Paralympic Archery.
The contractor for the three enclosed ranges and three open-air ranges is Hertfordshire-based John Sisk & Sons, with the venue set to be completed ahead of international shooting test events next spring.
All images courtesy of Eye-dll and used under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic licence
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- publicdesignfestival: Formula for living (linear composition) by Simon & Tom Bloor for Cotham Sc – March 28, 2012
- Matthew Yglesias (via lifeonfoot) – March 25, 2012
- What are the missing pieces of the urban puzzle in Cities? – March 24, 2012
- Video-infographic: How can water & santitation change Africa? – March 24, 2012
- A video showcasing the proposed expansion plans of the Cape Town Internati – March 23, 2012