Cape Town today received the welcome news that the city has been short-listed for World Design Capital 2014. From a team of 56 hopefuls, Cape Town now stands alongside just two other world cities Dublin and Bilbao in the race to earn the World Design Capital title, which will be announced in October 2011.
Read more at www.capetown2014.co.za
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Cape Town’s MyCiTi system: 5 important changes – October 2, 2014
- Cape Town public transport extends to Table Mountain – August 13, 2014
- Cape Town Bus Rapid Transit system extends services to Khayelitsha – July 12, 2014
- How bus rapid transit routes will reach Khayelitsha and Mitchell’s Plain – June 10, 2014
- Fire detectors to prevent shack fires wins International Innovation Prize – June 9, 2014