These are the first sightings of new MyCiTiBus Feeder stations along Kloof Nek Road. Various MyCiTiBus Feeder stations are being built around the city, including the bigger Gardens Trunk station. A map of the nine new permanent Feeder routes within Cape Town can be found here.
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Cape Town’s MyCiTi system: 5 important changes – October 2, 2014
- Cape Town public transport extends to Table Mountain – August 13, 2014
- Cape Town Bus Rapid Transit system extends services to Khayelitsha – July 12, 2014
- How bus rapid transit routes will reach Khayelitsha and Mitchell’s Plain – June 10, 2014
- Fire detectors to prevent shack fires wins International Innovation Prize – June 9, 2014