January 23rd. One of the most depressing days of the year. Its a Monday. Christmas is long gone, but the bills are coming in. Another week until pay day. And there is little daylight.
To change things for the better, greyworld created a special Sun, which spread its dawn light throughout Trafalgar Square for one day only.
Weighing 2.5 tons, and using 210,000 watts of power, the Sun illuminated the Square to give Londoners a brighter start.
The project was commissioned by Tropicana. Below are three videos that show us creating the Trafalgar Sun.
View more images of Trafalgar Sun at the Greyworld website here.
All images courtesy of the Greyworld website.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016