The first in a series of pieces by the Editor of Future Cape Town, Rashiq Fataar.
It takes every kind of people and idea to create a Liveable City.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Making public spaces in cities, Public: An interview with Jay Pather – April 4, 2017
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016