The first in a series of pieces by the Editor of Future Cape Town, Rashiq Fataar.
It takes every kind of people and idea to create a Liveable City.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016
- V&A Waterfront announces R700m ‘Canal District’ – February 29, 2016
- Planning work for the future of the Athlone Power Station site to commence – February 29, 2016