This month, Rouen Smit takes us on a BRT World Tour of station designs from every continent.
Part 2: North America
This week we head North and look at their Bus Rapid Transit station designs there.
Guadalajara Macrobus, Mexico. (Photo by Kate Mccarthy)
Guadalajara Macrobus, Mexico. (Photo by ramxes)
Transmetro Guatemala City, Guatemala. (Photo by jerojasro)
Transmetro Guatemala City, Guatemala. (Photo by Carlos)
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Cape Town’s MyCiTi system: 5 important changes – October 2, 2014
- Cape Town public transport extends to Table Mountain – August 13, 2014
- Cape Town Bus Rapid Transit system extends services to Khayelitsha – July 12, 2014
- How bus rapid transit routes will reach Khayelitsha and Mitchell’s Plain – June 10, 2014
- Fire detectors to prevent shack fires wins International Innovation Prize – June 9, 2014