The City of Cape Town will be upgrading and expanding its public transport interchanges (PTIs) over the next five years, to accommodate the growth in demand for access and mobility across the city. There will be a specific focus on 25 interchanges, with the improvements costing around R321m.
To read more click here.
To see our previous post on the upgraded Kuyasa Interchange click here.
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Cape Town’s MyCiTi system: 5 important changes – October 2, 2014
- Cape Town public transport extends to Table Mountain – August 13, 2014
- Cape Town Bus Rapid Transit system extends services to Khayelitsha – July 12, 2014
- How bus rapid transit routes will reach Khayelitsha and Mitchell’s Plain – June 10, 2014
- Fire detectors to prevent shack fires wins International Innovation Prize – June 9, 2014