London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Go inside the ZEITZ Museum of Contemporary Art Africa by Heatherwick Studio – February 27, 2014
- Design the new face of the Naspers Centre building – February 19, 2014
- South Africa in 2030: What is possible? – February 19, 2014
- This week on Metropolist: Cycling in the City – February 18, 2014
- Cape Town Stadium: Accessible versus transparent. – February 10, 2014