London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- From the desk of Future Cape Town III: Why letting the ideas in, and out, makes sense – October 28, 2015
- The Reading Centre – October 6, 2015
- From the desk of Future Cape Town: Why we need a weekend getaway – October 5, 2015
- From the desk of Future Cape Town 001: The new school of learning – September 7, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | What if we converted Olympic venues into schools? – August 14, 2015