London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | South Africa’s hopes of planning better cities and communities – March 30, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Why young urbanists made their own city plan for Helsinki – March 23, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Q&A with Infecting the City curator, Jay Pather – March 5, 2015
- Young Urbanists: Membership Form – February 23, 2015
- The Reading Centre – February 12, 2015