London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- This week on Metropolist: A museum for Africa – December 9, 2013
- Young people shaping our cities – December 5, 2013
- Cities embracing nature – November 26, 2013
- Creating better streets for Cape Town. How? – November 26, 2013
- Cape Town receives honourable mention at World Green Building awards – November 22, 2013