London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Film and city-making: An interview with Dele Adeyemo – April 28, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Voices of the city: Bonnie Horbach – April 10, 2015
- FUTURE GOLD COAST | In conversation: Rashiq Fataar and the founder of Future Gold Coast – April 8, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | South Africa’s hopes of planning better cities and communities – March 30, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Why young urbanists made their own city plan for Helsinki – March 23, 2015