London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | What is a street? 10 cities explored through street films – January 21, 2016
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | Hillbrow, a community centre and the future: Interview with Thomas Chapman – December 2, 2015
- From the desk of Future Cape Town III: Why letting the ideas in, and out, makes sense – October 28, 2015
- Library – October 6, 2015
- From the desk of Future Cape Town: Why we need a weekend getaway – October 5, 2015