London 2012 has been the catalyst for transforming 2.5 square kilometres of land in east London. What was once industrial land has been rapidly transformed over the last few years into green space that both visitors to the Games and local residents can enjoy.
Olympic Park Map (Download)
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Young Urbanists: Membership Form – February 23, 2015
- The Reading Centre – February 12, 2015
- Africa in 2015: The fastest, tallest, largest and newest – February 9, 2015
- FUTURE CAPE TOWN | The future of the Newlands pool: What is the real question? – January 26, 2015
- Design competitions in 2015: From Chicago to Dakar – January 12, 2015