Plans have been released by London’s Mayor to create elevated cycle lanes designed by Exterior Architecture.
Users will be charge with 1 UKP on their Oyster cars to use the lanes. This allows you to bicycle without buses, trucks or other hazardous elements.
Does this make sense for major cities where it would be difficult to modify existing infrastructure – or would it completely take away the life and culture of cities’ streets? What do you think?
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Good Bicycle Week in Cape Town – April 8, 2013
- Relocation of Cenotaph to make way for MyCiTi station on Adderley Street given the Greenlight – March 27, 2013
- Bigger Cape Town International Airport runway expected to start construction at end of 2014. – March 5, 2013
- Large public art projections for Cape Town – February 14, 2013
- Watch: Vertical Expectations – The Shard, London – February 14, 2013