Plans have been released by London’s Mayor to create elevated cycle lanes designed by Exterior Architecture.
Users will be charge with 1 UKP on their Oyster cars to use the lanes. This allows you to bicycle without buses, trucks or other hazardous elements.
Does this make sense for major cities where it would be difficult to modify existing infrastructure – or would it completely take away the life and culture of cities’ streets? What do you think?
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- 1 million passengers a month for MyCiTi? – April 14, 2014
- Top Design(s) Chosen For Naspers Centre – April 8, 2014
- This Saturday: Cape Town BRT Expands to Atlantis – April 8, 2014
- University of Cape Town’s Shuttle Service Integrates with Cape Town BRT – March 7, 2014
- New Bus Route to Hout Bay – January 10, 2014