You are invited to join the Masters of Architecture Class of 2012 from 15th – 17th November as they present their work to an examination panel and members of the public. The projects traditionally have to be based in Cape Town, and so get a glimpse into the Future of Cape Town, through the fresh eyes of tomorrow’s architects, designers and city-changers.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016