Join Harvard Business Review for an interactive webinar, broadcast live from Doha, in partnership with the Future Influencers community this week Thursday the 6th of December 16:30 CET. The session will be opened by Achim Steiner, UNEP Executive Director and Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations. Future Influencers will be represented by Kali Taylor, Anna Leidereiter and Gatien Bon.
Check your timezone here
To attract the best candidates to the community, we partnered with the World Resources Institute who are mentoring the community. We have also partnered with the Harvard Business Review who are sharing their insights and bringing visibility to the community. On the 6th of December, HBR will be broadcasting a live webinar / panel discussion from COP18, where the top 3 Future Influencers representing the community at Doha will debate their project idea with 3 current influencers. This panel will also have a live audience onsite.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016