Construction has been underway at 107 Bree St in Cape Town’s CBD since late 2012. This mixed use development follows the rhythm and aesthetic of Bree Street and will add much to an already upcoming lifestyle corridor within the central city. The basement level will feature a jazz bar, while specialist retail on the ground floor will lead up to a restaurant and studio offices on the 3rd floor.
Latest posts by Andre Wessels (see all)
- City Development Update: Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital – June 28, 2013
- City Development Update: Touchstone House – May 27, 2013
- City Development Update: Roggebaai Place – February 20, 2013
- City Development Update: 107 Bree St – January 9, 2013
- City Development Update: Grand Parade Investments new Head Office – November 12, 2012