A film exploring future scenarios of city life in London, New York and Copenhagen. It looks at urbanization trends challenging cities around the world and solutions featured in the Crystal. It presents a realistic, positive and possible future in a sustainable city by mid-century, based on the cities of London, New York and Copenhagen.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016