Image via MoBikeFed
The following two tabs change content below.
Elizabeth was born and raised in Vancouver. Graduating high school in 2010, she moved to Prague to complete her bachelor in International Relations. In 2014, she traded the European city life for an 8 month municipal internship in rural Alberta where she developed an interest in urban planning and design.
Latest posts by Lisa Novacek (see all)
- Rotterdam to Cape Town : an interview with Hedwig Crooijmans-Lemmer | FUTURE CAPE TOWN – July 22, 2016
- 5 ideas to shape the future of housing in South Africa | FUTURE CAPE TOWN – June 22, 2016
- Why cities should learn from nature : The case for biomimicry | FUTURE CAPE TOWN – June 13, 2016
- Co-designing the future of Trafalgar Park with Square One Landscape Architects | FUTURE CAPE TOWN – April 26, 2016
- Life In The Bike Lane – March 1, 2013