With just over 24 hours to do a million things in Munich, I hit the streets and spaces (and walked in a cycle lane too) to capture some shots of the cycling-life in Munich near the City Centre. Come snow or snow, the bicycles and cyclist seem freeze-proof as they make their way around town or between transport nodes.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016