Portside and 22 Bree seems to have been a catalyst for new developments in Cape Town’s growing foreshore. Work has started on Touchstone House, a newly launched sectional title office development in lower Bree Street, diagonally across the road from both Portside and 22 Bree. The scheme incorporates the old Touchstone warehouse facade, built in 1895. The warehouse occupied the site until it was gutted in a fire a few years ago. The estimated cost of the development is around R200 million.
Latest posts by Andre Wessels (see all)
- City Development Update: Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital – June 28, 2013
- City Development Update: Touchstone House – May 27, 2013
- City Development Update: Roggebaai Place – February 20, 2013
- City Development Update: 107 Bree St – January 9, 2013
- City Development Update: Grand Parade Investments new Head Office – November 12, 2012