Buses on the Sea Point – Fresnaye – Three Anchor Bay route (Route 113) will travel from the beachfront at Three Anchor Bay, up Glengariff Road, along Ocean View Drive, down Avenue Disandt in Fresnaye and Kei Apple Road, and into Regent Road before returning.
Passengers can transfer to the popular Sea Point – Waterfront – Civic Centre route (104) at the Three Anchor Bay stop or at Queens Beach station, which is a short walk from the Brevity Lane and Tramwell stops on route 113.
Passengers on the Ocean View Drive section of route 113 wishing to travel directly to the city centre should alight at Kort stop and walk to the St Bedes stop on High Level Road, where you can transfer to route 105 to continue your journey to Strand and Adderley streets.
Latest posts by Rouen Smit (see all)
- Cape Town’s MyCiTi system: 5 important changes – October 2, 2014
- Cape Town public transport extends to Table Mountain – August 13, 2014
- Cape Town Bus Rapid Transit system extends services to Khayelitsha – July 12, 2014
- How bus rapid transit routes will reach Khayelitsha and Mitchell’s Plain – June 10, 2014
- Fire detectors to prevent shack fires wins International Innovation Prize – June 9, 2014