Google has shared a street view inside all of the venues for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, so go inside and explore the theatres of sport which will captivate Brazil and the world for the next month.
Estádio Nacional de Brasília Mané Garrincha
The stadium is the second-most expensive soccer stadium in the world after England’s Wembley Stadium.
Arena de São Paulo
It is the fifth-largest stadium on the top tier of the Brazilian League and the eleventh-largest in Brazil, and it will host the World Cup opening match.
Estádio do Maracanã
Estádio Governador Magalhães Pinto
Arena da Baixada
Arena da Amazônia
Estádio das Dunas
Arena Fonte Nova
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016