You can’t understand climate change in pieces, says climate scientist Gavin Schmidt. It’s the whole, or it’s nothing. In this illuminating TED talk, he explains how he studies the big picture of climate change with mesmerizing models that illustrate the endlessly complex interactions of small-scale environmental events.
I write about these things at leafinthestreets.wordpress.com
Latest posts by Jade Leaf (see all)
- Cake and Climate Change – August 14, 2014
- Glasgow adds elevated athletics track to football stadium – June 27, 2014
- Event: Design, Cities and The World Cup – June 25, 2014
- Can transport and urban design “speak with each other”? – June 19, 2014
- The world’s best social housing projects? – June 18, 2014