“Joburg has an incredible, easy to feel, not so easy to describe, kind of energy, that’s totally different to anywhere else in South Africa”
This week we meet with William Price, leading digital marketing strategist and co-founder of the recently launched Man&Machine consultancy.
Voices of the City is a weekly feature that spotlights the everyday lives of our citizens, living and working in the city. By asking the same five questions to all our interviewees, we discover not only how our experiences of the city differ, but also what we share. It is a daunting task to try and capture the diverse experiences of our city’s inhabitants, but we feel that it is a worthy, and necessary, endeavor, in order to better understand the present and future of our city.
This week we meet with William Price, leading digital marketing strategist and co-founder of the recently launched Man&Machine consultancy. Man&Machine is a strategic digital consulting agency that works with brands, organisations and agencies to deliver real digital bottom line driven performance marketing.
What about Johannesburg inspires you the most?
Latest posts by Future Joburg (see all)
- FUTURE JOBURG | Voices of the City: William Price – December 4, 2015
- FUTURE JOBURG | The fluid future of Johannesburg’s 2060 city: The Modderfontein smart city – November 30, 2015
- FUTURE JOBURG | Voices of the City: Uno de Waal – November 27, 2015
- FUTURE JOBURG | How Bree street in Joburg reveals potential for new forms of urbanity to emerge? – August 27, 2015
- FUTURE JOHANNESBURG | Why gated communities threaten democratic cities – April 7, 2015