The Century City Conference Centre has a total capacity of 1900 guests across 20 venues. The Conference Centre and the 125 room hotel with ground floor restaurants and bistros will front onto a large square which is destined to become the “new commercial and hospitality hub of Century City”. The new hotel will bring the total number of hotel rooms within easy walking distance of the Conference Centre to 540.
Latest posts by Rashiq Fataar (see all)
- Bellville’s greenest building : The City of Cape Town electricity headquarters – June 21, 2016
- Granger Bay site adjacent to Cape Town Stadium planned for mixed-use development – June 21, 2016
- New Pwc offices at the Silo Precinct near completion – February 29, 2016
- Voortrekker Road corridor, Athlone Power station and Conradie Hospital receive national investment priority – February 29, 2016
- City intersections to priorities pedestrians – February 29, 2016