Junior Growth and Acquisitions Coordinator at Blok
Cape Town, South Africa
The role would entail focusing on the rapid growth and acquisitions for the Group as well as concentrate on a number of property-related projects. This would encompass a variety of key functions being market research, property acquisitions, deal administration and management and financial analytics.
Download the full job advertisement here.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Property/Construction Studies Degree or similar (including Valuations, Development Management)
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ industry experience
- Excellent at planning, organising and administration with strong attention to detail
- MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Good at working within deadlines
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Financial and analytical skills
- Team player attitude and eager to learn
- Need to be able to work in a dynamic, fast pace environment
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org