Deadline : 19 December 2016
Start Period : end January 2017
Please note that only applications in the format required below will be opened or considered. Any applications received with any unnecessary additional documents, sheets, or material will not be reviewed.
What you need to know?
- you do not need a formal background in urbanism or design but design experience will support your application
- you do need to have excellent written and verbal skills in English
- you should be mobile, whether by public transport or bicycle or car
- it is an unpaid internship, and you should be able to commit 2.5 days per week
- interns are required to be based in Cape Town for the full 6 months
When, how, where?
- Deadline: 19 December 2016
- Term: 6 months (minimum) but preference will be given to candidates who can commit more than 6 months.
- Where: Cape Town
Please note that no other form of application will be considered.
- assisting with all communications including website content, social media and related tasks
- assisting with research where required
- supporting consultants and our broader networks on projects
- assisting with programmes run by the organisation
- general support with events, media and other logistical tasks
Have questions? First read this, then mail email@example.com with subject line “Question”.
That’s it. We’ll get in touch from there.